Bukit Panjang Methodist Church (BPMC) was first established in 1937 as a predominantly Hokkien congregation reaching out to the community in the Bukit Panjang area / under the Chinese Annual Conference (CAC) within The Methodist Church in Singapore (MCS).
Through the years, God has enlarged His tent as shown by the growing Hokkien, Mandarin, English, and Youth congregations. Our church building stands on a small hill, overlooking the neighbouring residential area and adjacent to Trinity Theological College. We are now a multi-ethnic and multi-generation church worshipping at the adjacent locations of 488 and 496 Upper Bukit Timah Road.
BPMC’s mission is “Becoming deeply devoted intentional Disciples of Jesus, finishing the Great Commission in our lifetime. (Matthew 28:18-20)”.